WESOS Success Strategist Membership Benefits
- Success Strategy Coach profile on WESOS Network website
- Success Strategy Coach WESOS Logo for use on your website and marketing materials
- Your picture, name and coaching specialty featured in any WESOS Event brochure or guide at all Regional/National Event guides.
- Quarterly featured articles on the WESOS Network blog, written by you. Blog articles promoted and showcased on WESOS Facebook page and Instagram. Months of feature to be determined by WESOS.
- Interviewed by Jean LaVallie (WESOS Founder) for inclusion on the WESOS Youtube channel. A copy to you for your own marketing needs.
- Introductory video on your WESOS Success Strategist profile page (provided by the you) at www.WESOSnetwork.com
- Being introduced at all WESOS Regional/National events.
- Introduced by WESOS Chapter Leaders at any virtual and in-person WESOS Chapter meetings and a 1-minute introductions time. (all other participants get only 30 second introductions)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, all WESOS Members will receive the opportunity to work with you directly in an introductory capacity as a benefit of membership. WESOS will be sending you customers who already want to work with you.
If your application is accepted as a Success Strategist with WESOS, the WESOS Executive team will be in touch with you to set up a Virtual Interview as the final step of approval for WESOS Success Strategist.
If approved, WESOS Success Strategists will be required to pay a annual marketing and promotion fee. The fee is $2000.00 for WESOS Network members and $2500 for non-network applicants. (We offer a payment plan of 3 consecutive monthly payments for each of these options)
Once the assessment of your application is complete, your personal interview is completed and you have been accepted, you will receive a notification via email welcoming you to the team and an invoice for immediate payment.
Please remember, there are a very limited number of positions available. They will be filled on a first come/first served basis from among the accepted applicants. Your payment will be required to complete the marketing of your services.
If you choose the option of 3 consecutive, monthly payments, your benefit of inclusion will begin immediately. However, failure to make a payment will result in forfeiture of prior payments and the removal of your profile and benefits. No refunds will be made. Installment payments must be made by check.
If we fill our spaces prior to your commitment, we will keep your application on file and notify you should an opening become available in the next calendar year.